About the Team at Adapt Digital Solutions
Request a Call Back
Founded in 2017
I founded ADS in 2017 to address the marketing needs of my former employer, a construction company in Portland, Oregon. Over the last 4 years, I have served dozens of customers in multiple industries all around the world. Since last 2019, my company has switched gears to focus almost exclusively on the Groundwater and Home Services industries.
My team at ADS pays special attention to the fundamentals of marketing as we strive to improve customer experience through every action we take. This unique approach to marketing is extremely effective for the local service businesses. I’ve tested these strategies on hundreds of businesses including my own family’s remodeling company which is currently booked out for 2+ years.
What makes us different
- I’ve been a partner in my family’s construction business for 15+ years which allows me to fully understand my clients’ businesses.
- We don’t follow the herd. We use critical thinking and testing to find the best methods to use.
- We offer ongoing support essentially becoming the marketing and IT department for our clients.
- We always aim to give more than we take.
- We perform all aspects of digital marketing so we can be a one stop shop for our clients.
- I teach classes all over the country on marketing and business.
Working With Us
Charles (Chuck) Kile
Chuck is a world traveler and a man of many hats. His background in residential construction has made him particularly effective at marketing for remodeling and other contracting businesses. His passion for providing the best experience possible for everyone who comes into contact with his business has allowed ADS to achieve a 95%+ client retention rate year over year. When he’s not at the computer desk, he can be usually be found on a lake somewhere with a fishing pole in his hand.
Amir is a leading marketer in our industry. His unique ability to “put himself in the customer’s shoes” allows him to craft marketing materials that speak to the hearts and minds of the intended audience. He is also an extremely hard worker and strives to be the best man he can be. His presence is enthusiastic and driven so we are very grateful to have him on our team.
Dino is the integrator at ADS. He is responsible for keeping our routines and processes on track so that we never miss anything. When Dino isn’t keeping the order he can be found out on the road in the driver’s seat of his race car.